Howard James Recruitment Ltd, have put together a simple but effective payment procedure for all suppliers to follow to ensure you get paid for products and services supplied to Howard James Recruitment Ltd as soon as possible.
Purchase Ledger Procedure
Submit invoice as an attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An auto response will be sent back to acknowledge receipt of your invoice
- Invoices received before the 20th of each month will be paid on the last working day of the same month.
- Invoices received after the after the 20th of each month will receive payment on the last day of the following month
- All invoices must have the purchase order number provided at the point of order clearly shown on the invoice, failure to provide the purchase order number may result in delayed payment of the invoice.
- Payments will be made via BACS transfer where possible, so please ensure we have your bank details. If no bank details are provided a cheque will be posted out to the address on the invoice.
If you do not have access to email send your invoice via postal service or fax machine to:
By fax Machine
F:0844 504 0224
By Postal Service
Accounts PayableHoward James Recruitment Ltd
PO Box 362
Invoices received by post and fax will be processed according to the date of receipt in line with the notes above. If you wish to confirm receipt of any of your postal invoices please call 0844 504 0223 and ask for accounts payable.