Should this vacancy not be ideal for you, send your CV to us and one of our team will call you back to discuss options, or call 0161 641 2550 for some friendly advice. firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Exec Job Specification
The role of Account Exec will:
• Support the Account Manager and Head of Account Management to deliver campaigns efficiently.
• Reporting to the Account Manager they will be responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of communication with existing clients and developing relationships.
• They will co-ordinate with the creative studio, data team and other internal stakeholders to assist in the delivery of campaigns and projects.
• Provide support and assistance to the Account Manager when delivering creative projects and campaigns (with a wide range of tasks including copy checking, testing, research etc) – ensuring they complete tasks on brief, on time and on budget to an exceptionally high standard
• Assistance in the development of client relationships, – giving outstanding service
• Partner recruitment and content sourcing for company campaigns
• Adherence to internal studio management, data, financial and company procedures
• Document management and adherence to the company sign off processes
• To ensure clear internal communication with internal stakeholders
• Support the Account Manager and Head of Account Management to manage and deliver projects and proactive business development within the company
• Deliver excellent service to client with a professional ‘can do’ attitude and run with a good sense of humour!
• Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
|Email CV||Send CV|
If this vacancy is not right for you, send your cv >> to Howard James Recruitment and one of our team will call you back to discuss options, or call 0161 641 2550 for some friendly advice