Explore our latest vacancies! If you don't spot your dream role below, fear not - our extensive branch network is buzzing with even more opportunities tailored just for you. Your perfect job might be a branch away
Howard James Recruitment are working alongside a local, leading employer to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Customer Services professional to join the team based in Northwich Cheshire.
The successful candidate will be responisble for responding to a number of inbound customer calls to the business and assisting that customer in resolving any queries that they may have. This is a role where being customer focused is paramount, our client likes to ensure that the customer receives excellent levels of service and candidates that go the extra mile do well within this company.
The ideal candidate will have some previous customer services experience, ideally gained within a office based role and be polite, professional and positive within the workplace.
This is a Monday to Friday role, based on the outskirts of Northwich. Due to the rural location of the office, its essential that applicants are car drivers.
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 Per Year|
Howard James Recruitment are working alongside a local, leading employer to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Customer Services professional to join the team based in Northwich Cheshire. The successfu...View more
I have a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Ofsted Registered Deputy Manager looking to step up, or an existing Ofsted Registered Registered Manager looking for a new challenge.
You will be supportive in leading inspections, staffing and growth of an effective team, liaising with external bodies, staff , parents and overseeing the safe and effective care of our complex young people to ensure the smooth running of the service.
Deputy Manager Responsibilities
- To manage the delivery of individual, positive outcome focused support packages
- To train and develop the team, leading on Ofsted and/or CQC requirements and outstanding practices
- Ensuring that the service promotes engagement, empowerment and independence
- To be part of a team that is committed to ‘best practice’
- Operating as a centre of excellence in the field/ specialism, and a resource to colleagues for specialist knowledge
- Develop and implement policy, procedure and safeguarding practices
- Working with colleagues within the team and organisation to ensure residents with specialist support needs are supported to the highest relevant standards and approaches
- Lead on health and safety
- Ensure compliance with Ofsted, CQC and Local Authority frameworks
- Ensuring you attend/complete all relevant meetings/training pertinent to your role
- Work as part of the management team to ensure the welfare of young people meeting the child's health, social and educational needs
- Implement appropriate safeguarding policies and procedures
- Implement all aspects of the home statement of purpose and function
- collaborating and supporting with any Reg 44 and Reg 45 requirements and visits
- Work as part of the management team to support and lead the team in the delivery of high-quality child centred practice
- the safe and effective implementation of proactive measure to mitigate risk and harm and improve delivery of service
- Ensure the safe and effective management of all incidents, prevented incidents and events
- Ensure the effective documentation, response and actions to incidents within placement, incorporating Oakfield’s before, during and after system of analysing and adequate follow up
- Ensure the safe day to day management of placement(s) and correct escalation of any issues/concerns to senior management as appropriate
- the production of weekly progress/outcomes for each placement site and presenting of such within management meetings (held bi-weekly)
- ensure the safe and effective practise of out of hours systems and managing of crisis situations safely and effectively
- Promote positive multi-agency relationships including building relationships with the local community
- Implement care plans and support packages
- Promote professional development of staff, carry out staff supervisions and assist in the assessment of training needs.
- Preparing reports and attending a range of meetings, i.e. review meetings with multi-agency partners
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the homes including managing the staff team
- Ensuring staff rotas are drawn-up and meet the needs of the home
- Responsibility for daily budgeting and working within budgetary guidelines
- Any other duties as may be necessary
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in care
- Ensure the provision of a planned and stimulating environment.
- To actively promote and support Policies on Equal Opportunities and to work in an anti-oppressive manner
|Salary||£65000 Per Year|
I have a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Ofsted Registered Deputy Manager looking to step up, or an existing Ofsted Registered Registered Manager looking for a new challenge. Main resp...View more
What’s on offer:
· Working 5 days Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00
· Enhanced holidays of 33 days per annum
· The opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday within a 12 month period
· Membership of the workplace pension scheme
· Working within the Boughey Distribution Management Team
· Salary negotiable dependent on experience
What the candidate needs to be successful:
· Experience of facilities management within the distribution sector is desirable.
· Effective communication skills across all levels of the business.
· Flexible approach to working hours to ensure projects are completed around the various site operations constraints, and to be on call as and when required.
· Proven abilities of managing facilities projects.
· A good understanding of H&S legislation and contractor management
· Support and deliver on the Company mission, vision and live and promote the Company values.
· Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to maintain the highest standards with due regard to Customer requirements and in line with HACCP, BRC and any other internal or external legislation / audits.
· To be aware of and adhere to the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, taking responsibility for the Health, Safety, environmental and welfare of yourself and others in your departments.
A bit about the job:
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the management of site maintenance requirements
and technical responsibility for all property services and related systems within designated site areas. The role will encompass all building, mechanical and electrical services, fire
and compliance. The role will be a varied one and will require an effective working relationship with
all Company Divisional Management, to ensure smooth running of operations on the Lymedale &
Crewe site at all times as well as central projects where appropriate.
We are proud of our standing in the local community and the different and varying
customer base we have. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds. As an equal
opportunity employer, we ensure that our place of work is welcome to everyone.
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 Per Year|
What’s on offer: · Working 5 days Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00· Enhanced holidays of 33 days per annum· The opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday within a 12 month period· Members...View more
Responsible for supervising and coordinating the maintenance and implementation of the site infrastructures, the Maintenance Team and their activities, in line with company policies, goals and objectives to ensure and maintain a smooth, efficient working environment
Ensure that all equipment is consistently maintained with a strong focus on workplace health and safety
• Devise a Maintenance Plan to help minimise machinery and equipment down-time
• Oversee and manage the Maintenance Team in their operation and maintenance of the site infrastructure, equipment and utilities
• Perform systems and facilities evaluations to determine repair / maintenance needs
• Inspect site structures to determine repair and renovation requirements
• Organise, supervise and carry out proactive, planned maintenance and unplanned fixing of on-site machinery, tools, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing, lighting etc
• Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments
• Manage the upkeep of equipment and related supplies to meet health and safety standards and all regulatory compliance
• Assist with Team Training and activities
• Minimal / No Machinery downtime
• Speed of fixes
• Health & Safety Stati
Essential Qualifications, Skills and knowledge:
• BSc / BA in Facility Management
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Well-versed in technical / engineering operations and facilities management best practices
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• Knowledge of safety and quality standards
• Demonstrable organisational and planning skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to think critically
• Strong decision-making, action planning and prioritisation skills
|Salary||£40000 - £42000 Per Year|
Job PurposeResponsible for supervising and coordinating the maintenance and implementation of the site infrastructures, the Maintenance Team and their activities, in line with company policies, goals ...View more
Brief Description of Job Purpose:
The purpose of this role is to identify the most important internal and external quality concerns and to determine the root cause and lead implementing a robust corrective action to prevent recurrence, the results of which will drive down the cost of poor quality, improve right first time and improve customer satisfaction.
Ensure a safe working environment for all staff and continually improve the environment and procedures, reacting to suggestions and proactively searching for issues.
Ensure quality is improved by ease of design and proactively seeking methods to improve performance.
Management of the central collation of quality concerns data and present data on trends, pareto and information on the cost of poor quality.
The strive to zero waste in defects and material through the development of simple error proof ways of manufacture.
To look forward and strategically suggesting new technology and alternative processes/methods of manufacture that will benefit the business. Visualisation of quality and defect and improvement awareness on the shop floor.
Chairing quality concern meetings and keeping on top of concerns so and timely resolution.
Develop the members of the team to upskill/cross train and engaged.
Ensure all certification and calibration is up to date.
Identify and help rectify any unsafe practices and assist with leading indicator safety reviews.
Drive a culture of support and development and zero waste through SQDCP process, improving performance to maximise KPI’s using lean tool and techniques.
For undertaking audits of the management system.
Identify defect trends that support what focus the company is best spending its time on to get the best improvement in quality performance.
Assist in developing SOP’s for current and new projects.
Develop control plans for products and a control plan system.
Assist in quality questions for customers.
Be involved in lean principles in sections such as 5S, Standard Operations, Visual Management.
Lead audits in the section on time and to a high quality, identifying improvements and dates to complete actions.
Report daily, weekly, and monthly on section performance in line with the KPI’s in the quality manual and at the various review meetings.
Ensure any spend in the section is within budget.
Identify new equipment and processes that can help to improve gross margin within the section.
Manage all certification ensuring budget costs are provided annually to accounts and managed throughout the year. Assist is special projects as and when required which may be in other departments
|Salary||£40000 - £42000 Per Year|
Brief Description of Job Purpose: The purpose of this role is to identify the most important internal and external quality concerns and to determine the root cause and lead implementing a robust corre...View more
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for finance and a drive to excel in the world of banking? If so, we invite you to embark on an exciting journey with our client as a Graduate Banking Analyst. As a key member of their dynamic team, you will gain invaluable experience, develop essential skills, and contribute to the success of our organization.
As a Graduate Banking Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting various aspects of our banking operations. This entry-level position is designed to provide you with comprehensive training, exposure to diverse banking functions, and the opportunity to make a real impact on our clients and business. You will work closely with experienced professionals, gaining insights into financial analysis, risk management, customer service, and more.
- Conduct financial analysis to assess the creditworthiness of clients and evaluate loan applications.
- Assist in portfolio management by monitoring client accounts, identifying potential risks, and recommending appropriate actions.
- Provide exceptional customer service by addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and offering tailored financial solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support product development, market research, and strategic initiatives.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices in banking.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn, a proactive mindset, and a commitment to excellence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive training and mentorship programs.
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses.
- Career advancement opportunities within the organization.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Ongoing professional development and learning opportunities.
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Salary: £24,500.00-£26,000.00 per year
|Salary||£24000 - £26000 Per Year|
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for finance and a drive to excel in the world of banking? If so, we invite you to embark on an exciting journey with our client as a Graduate Banking Analyst. ...View more
Our client are a leading provider of government backed, energy saving systems aimed at helping low income families and due to recent growth within both the company and the industry, they are now looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join them.
Due to the rural location, it is essential that all applicants are car drivers as the offices are not accessible on public transport.
Reporting to the Management Accountant the role includes but is not limited to:
- Responsibility for processing high volumes of subcontractor invoices:
- Checking for accuracy
- Liaising with subcontractors where necessary
- Ensuring signed off in accordance with the process
- Timely payment of valid invoices
- Generation of customer invoices:
- Checking supporting details
- Liaising with internal departments where necessary
- Ensuring accuracy
- Processing via Sage accounting software
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Cover other members of the team during holidays and busy periods
- Experience of working within a Finance role
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Excel and Word
- Good communication skills Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and solve problems
- Experience of Sage accounting software (desirable but not essential)
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 Per Year|
Our client are a leading provider of government backed, energy saving systems aimed at helping low income families and due to recent growth within both the company and the industry, they are now looki...View more
We love to talk recruitment, simply call us and we will help with your recruitment need
Call a Regional Helpline or view our Branch Network
North: 0161 641 2550 | Midlands: 0121 296 7370 | South: 0203 771 5540