Should this vacancy not be ideal for you, send your CV to us and one of our team will call you back to discuss options, or call 0161 641 2550 for some friendly advice. email@example.com
<< Back to Latest Vacancies
Our client is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual to administer a busy sales desk. In return, you can expect excellent remuneration and rewards for the right candidate.
Working on a busy sales desk handling all customer enquiries and purchase orders. Obtaining freight quotes and support customers with the dispatch of their orders, following up with tracking details. Working with the warehouse team towards the timely dispatch of all orders. Preparation of sales reports and assisting with marketing campaigns.
Other key objectives:-
As part of this vibrant admin team, you will be working with the existing team, helping build on the good work and culture that has been part of company’s success to date.
Your role and responsibilities in being a success are outlined below and we look forward to enabling you to follow, actively promote and achieve the following:
- Deliver an amazing customer service, representing the company
- Effective handling of incoming calls and emails into the business
- Develop strong levels of rapport with all business stakeholders; customers, freight providers and distributors
- Sourcing freight quote for air, sea and road worldwide
- Generating all paperwork to support dispatched goods, commercial invoices and having experience using Sage
- Checking off all freight invoices
- Production of the daily work-to-list and active participation in daily briefs
- Managing the sales process from initial enquiry to after sales support
- Sales order acknowledgements checking prices, MOQ’s and account status
- Inputting sales order information into Sage along with freight quotes onto sales spreadsheet in a timely and accurate manner
- Production of commercial invoices
- Booking of courier parcels through various online portals and/or email booking systems
- Supporting customers with after sales care and tracking details
- Utilization and management of CRM system and shared IT drives, Sage experience preferred however the knowledge of other account system will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge required when using Excel and spreadsheets.
- Some Marketing involvement sending mailers through mail jet.
- Work consciously as a team player and/or on your own as and when required
- Monday – Friday
- No weekends, or overtime
- Full-time, Permanent
- £24-£25k per year depending on experience
- 4 weeks holiday, plus bank holiday and birthday
- Onsite Gym
<< Back to Latest Vacancies
If this vacancy is not right for you, send your cv >> to Howard James Recruitment and one of our team will call you back to discuss options, or call 0161 641 2550 for some friendly advice